Christman Family Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a female graduating senior of Washington High School who is a member of a minority class and who is financially needy. Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they continue in good academic standing at their post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019