Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a Washington County graduating senior.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at an accredited post secondary college or university for the fall after graduation, pursuing a bachelor’s degree. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicants will be judged primarily on academic achievement, service to the community, and involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019