CIC Wealth for Financial Excellence Scholarship (Deadline: October 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a current GPA of 3.0 or above and be enrolled in any field of study.
- Applicant must be attending or planning to attend a community college, college, or university in the spring semester of 2017.
- Submissions must be received no later than October 31, 2016 and a winner will be chosen and notified by November 30, 2016.
Submissiion: All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submission and include an essay of 500 or more words on the following topic:
“The average US household has over $15,000 in credit card debt, and in many cases this debt begins during or immediately after college. How can we, as a country, work to combat the consumer debt epidemic?”
Deadline: October 31, 2016