Who Can Apply:
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be currently classified as a graduating high school senior, or a college undergraduate freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Be enrolled full-time for the fall 2021 semester at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing a business, engineering, or other technical academic major.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (each letter must be from a different reference: teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader).
Deadline: June 7, 2021