Citywide Law Group Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident,
- Must be a full time student (proof of enrollment will be required before award is distributed),
- Must be attending law school or college in the U.S.,
- Must demonstrate financial need,
- Must submit essay and transcript from current institution.
Submission: This award will be based on an essay ranging from 500 – 1000 words on a topic of your choice.
- Why do you want to practice law?
- What adversity you have had to overcome to obtain your goal of attending law school
- How you will use your law degree to help others
Deadline: March 1, 2017
Learn More: http://www.citywidelaw.com/scholarship/