Who Can Apply:
- Must be seeking an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering in the state of Indiana.
- Applicants must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences: A student who is planning or currently attending a college or university in Indiana Students who attend Aresenal Technological High School in Indianapolis SME student members of SME Chapter 37 sponsored chapters
- Applicants who are a child or grandchild of a current SME Chapter 37 member.
- The scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition.
Deadline: February 1, 2020