Clarion Federal Credit Union Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible for a scholarship the candidate must:
- Be a member of the Clarion FCU.
- Be enrolled to attend one of a variety of post secondary institutions for the next school year. These include, but are not limited to: four year colleges, business colleges, graduate schools, technical schools, trade schools, and community colleges.
- Applicant must have maintained a 2.0 or higher QPA, “C” grade averge, or 80% grade average (current high school or college).
Submission: To apply the candidate must:
- Submit a completed Scholarship Application Form. This is available online ( Click Here ) or pick up an application at the credit union location in Clarion.
- Provide a current transcript.
Deadline: March 31, 2015
Learn More: Clarion Federal Credit Union Scholarship