Who Can Apply:
- Recipients must be initiated members of FarmHouse Fraternity and enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse chapter.
- They must be majoring in agriculture and/or public affairs and carrying a schedule typical for their classification.
- They must have a grade point average above or equal to the Fraternity’s average; and shall have been recognized for their contributions to the Fraternity, their home or university community, and/or organizations related to agriculture.
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, exemplary integrity, ethics, good moral character, initiative and industry conducive to ongoing leadership, career potential and service to others. In the event two or more of the scholarship candidates are considered to be of equal merit, preference shall be given to a member of the University of Nebraska FarmHouse chapter.
- The scholarships may be renewable, but must be re-applied for each year, and not normally renewable for more than four successive years.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018