Who Can Apply: The Cleveland’s Future Engineers Scholarship Fund was created to advance education by providing scholarships to graduating high school seniors who are residents of Cuyahoga County, plan to attend a four-year college or university, have maintained a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale), and have demonstrated both an interest and academic achievement in math, science, engineering, or computer technology (with a preference for applicants who plan to seek a career in civil engineering).
- Must be a graduating high school senior from a high school in Cuyahoga County
- Must reside in Cuyahoga County
- Must be accepted at an accredited four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 grade scale
- Must have demonstrated an interest and academic achievement in math, science, engineering, or computer technology
Deadline: March 15, 2020