ClickitTicket’s Annual Scholarship Program (Deadline: December 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school are eligible.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school are eligible.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States in order to apply.
- You must be able to verify enrollment.
- You must have a minimum 2.5 GPA currently.
- Your institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Submission: Choose one of the following topics for your essay:
- Describe in detail the last live sporting event you went to (preferably a college game, but any live game will do!) and include the teams that played, the outcome and what the whole experience was like. Possible examples include the Edmonton Oilers or the Boston Red Sox.
- Describe in detail the last live concert you attended, include the band/artist you saw and what the whole experience was like. Possible examples include U2, Pink or Foo Fighters.
- Describe in detail the last live theater performance you’ve been to, include the show you saw, the theater it was in, and what the entire experience was like (it could be a school play, and college theater performance, a dance performance or even a Broadway show!). Possible examples include Wicked the Musical or The Book of Mormon.
Deadline: December 1, 2018