Who Can Apply: The purpose of this scholarship is to help ensure that the nursing care needs of the residents of Dearborn and Ohio counties are satisfied. To accomplish this, people must be adequately educated and trained. This scholarship was created to assist interested people in meeting the expenses required of that education and training.
• Must currently be a resident of Dearborn County, Indiana; and
• Must be pursuing a nursing diploma program, such as LPN, RN or the equivalent from an accredited institution.
• Dedication and commitment to helping others through a nursing profession;
• Work history or school activities related to nursing, healthcare and/or care-giving to sick, injured or elderly persons;
• Noteworthy achievements, awards or recognition relevant to nursing;
• Academic performance in life sciences and other courses relevant to nursing;
Deadline: October 18, 2019