Who Can Apply:
- Full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering or technology, or other closely related engineering discipline.
- Preference will be given, but not limited to, students attending one of the following approved Colorado institutions: Colorado State University University of Colorado – all campuses.
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- May submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020