Who Can Apply:
- Any student who is currently enrolled in the Fall/Spring school year of 2016/2017, at any university, college, technical or trade school located within the United States or Canada
- Students must be 17 years of age or older at the time they enroll
- Students must be USA/Canadian citizens or US permanent residents, or hold a valid student visa to study in the United States or Canada.
Submission: Each student will have to choose ONE (1) profession (e.g. accounting, engineering, law, medicine, education, healthcare, insurance, real estate, finance, information technology, and others) that benefits from Cloud-based desktops and to answer the following questions in their essay submission:
- Which desktop software applications commonly used in the chosen profession are suitable for use on a Cloud desktop?
- How do practitioners in the chosen profession benefit from Cloud-based desktops?
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Learn More: https://www.clouddesktoponline.com/scholarships