CloudDesktopOnline Scholarship Program (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Any student who is currently enrolled in the Fall/Spring school year of 2016/2017, at any university, college, technical or trade school located within the United States or Canada
- Students must be 17 years of age or older at the time they enroll
- Students must be USA/Canadian citizens or US permanent residents, or hold a valid student visa to study in the United States or Canada.
Submission: Student applicants are expected to provide an original essay with the following specifications:
- A title
- The length of the essay should be between 500 to 750 words
- Appropriate citations must be provided for any source material.
- Each student will have to choose ONE (1) profession (e.g. accounting, engineering, law, medicine, education, healthcare, insurance, real estate, finance, information technology, and others) that benefits from Cloud-based desktops and to answer the following questions in their essay submission:
- Which desktop software applications commonly used in the chosen profession are suitable for use on a Cloud desktop?
- How do practitioners in the chosen profession benefit from Cloud-based desktops?
The best essay will be chosen based on relevance, originality and creativity. The decision of CloudDesktopOnline representatives will be final.
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Learn More: https://www.clouddesktoponline.com/scholarships