Cloy & Connie Olhausen Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply: The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduating high school seniors in their pursuit of a nursing degree at a post-secondary educational institution.
Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0), be pursuing a nursing degree, and be graduating high school seniors from one of the following schools:
• Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn High School in Hartley, IA
• Sibley-Ocheyedan High School in Sibley, IA
• Sheldon High School in Sheldon, IA
• South O’Brien High School in Paullina, IA.
• Completed online application
• First page of parents’/guardians’ most current U.S. Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
• Two (2) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Acceptance Letter from the nursing program
• Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020