Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship honors the memory of Jill Johnson Hall, the sister of Sandee A. Whited.
- The Jill Johnson Hall Memorial Scholarship is generously funded by Sandee Whited and Daniel Dodge.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher, be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during the semester in which the scholarship is received, and file the FAFSA for the applicable academic year.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- Applicants are responsible for communicating with their recommenders to ensure all materials are submitted prior to the application deadline.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2388