Who Can Apply:
- The Ruth Walbeck Memorial Scholarship honors the memory of Sandee Whitedâ€™s great aunt, Ruth Walbeck.
- This scholarship is generously funded by Sandee Whited and Daniel Dodge.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher, file the FAFSA for the applicable academic year, and be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours for the applicable semester.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a professor.
- Applicants are responsible for communicating with their recommenders to ensure all materials are submitted prior to the application deadline.
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2448