Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship honors the memory of Wilbur Walker Dodge, the father of Daniel Dodge.
- The Wilbur Walker Dodge Scholarship is generously funded by Sandee Whited and Daniel Dodge.
- Applicants must enroll in 12 credit hours for the applicable semester; be enrolled in or intend to enroll in an engineering, physics, or calculus course; and file the FAFSA for the applicable academic year.
- Applicants must submit a recommendation from an instructor.
- Applicants are responsible for communicating with recommenders to ensure all materials are submitted prior to the application deadline.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2385