Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in social justice, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated resumé
- An essay (1000 word limit) responding to the following question: What steps can we as a society take to ensure that all individuals, regardless of socioeconomic status, will have access to our civil justice system (i.e., our courts)?
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s college.
Deadline: April 1, 2016
Learn More: Cohen & Cohen Civil Justice Scholarship