Who Can Apply:
- Open to all college, and university students who have served in the United States armed forces or reserves (any branch).
- You have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Proof of military service (document that states you were in the military)
- Be a current student veteran, as proven by a DD 214 and transcript
- Have received an honorable discharge, or be in good standing with his/her branch of service
How to Apply:
- Write an essay write an essay of 500-1000 words about: How can the government help improve veteran lives when they return from their tour of duty?
- Send an e-mail to [email protected] with your transcript, your application essay a photo of yourself, and proof of your military service.
Scholarship Amount: $500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: May 1st, 2017