Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be qualified for graduation from Decatur Community High School.
- Applicant must have attended DCHS for at least two years.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Preference will be given to students attending community college, vocational school or technical school. Students attending a 4-year school other than Kansas State University may apply.
- Essay – Explain your education and career goals limited to one double spaced typed page
- Reference Evaluation Forms – Four required; Two will be completed by school personnel randomly selected by school officials and two are to be selected by the student from the community sent directly to the school
Deadline: February 15, 2019