Who Can Apply: Due to the generosity of our CAP membership, CAP is able to offer flight scholarships to help cadets achieve aviation training goals. This scholarship can be used for ground school, flight training at a local FBO, training on CAP aircraft with a CAP instructor, at a CAP flight academy, or at an FAA part 61 or 141 flight school as well as attain pilot certifications.
- Must be at least 15 years old by 1 June
- Must be FEMALE cadet
- Must have earned the Wright Brothers Award
- Have a Third Class Medical Certificate and valid student pilot certificate with TSA background check. However, you are not required to have these at the time that you apply. If selected, you will have to send copy of both certificates in order to claim your scholarship in March.
- Cadets will fill out a questionnaire (Word Doc), (PDF version) rather than a submitting a Resume
- Submit flight plan in addition questionairre and letter of recommendation. Details on flight plan content is on the Application Procedures page
Deadline: December 31, 2020