Who Can Apply:
- Scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors at the following high schools: Alisal High School, Gonzales High School, Greenfield High School, King City High School, North Monterey County High School, Seaside High School, Soledad High School, Everett Alvarez High School, Salinas High School, or North Salinas High School.
- Amount: up to $5,000 depending on the student’s unmet need
- Scholarship may be renewable for one additional year
- Financial Need
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- College Workshops: Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search students must attend the introductory financial aid workshop in with a parent. All other students must attend the introductory financial aid workshop with a parent, and two other workshops offered by CSUMB at your high school.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or DREAM Act application, depending on your immigration status.
- Applicants must have completed applications for at least two colleges or universities.
- Applicants must be attending college with the goal of completing a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants may attend a community college, but must do so with the goal of transferring on time to a four-year college to complete a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference will be given to students who are low-income, first in their family to attend college, and/or from underrepresented populations.
- To claim the scholarship, the student must enroll in college full-time.
Deadline: March 15, 2020