Who Can Apply:
1) High school 10th-12th grader, college student or non-traditional student;
2) U.S. citizen or legal resident;
3) Attend or plan to attend an accredited 2-year, 4-year or vocational / trade school in the U.S.
4) Be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
Submission: Please answer ONE of the following questions in 250 words or less.
(1) What are your educational goals?
(2) How will winning this scholarship help you attain your goals?
(3) Write about a time when “hard work” paid off.
(4) Describe your experience with community service and volunteering and how that has affected you and your outlook.
Deadline: April 15, 2021