$2,000 College Scholarship for the Business Leaders of Tomorrow (Deadline: Sept. 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: To Be Eligible:
- You must be a current college freshmen, sophomore, or junior in the US Territories.
- You must be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Business Broker Network marketing.
- No Business Broker Network employees or their children are eligible to win the contest.
How to Apply:
- Choose an entrepreneur or business leader that you admire and answer the following questions:
- What entrepreneurial qualities do you believe have allowed them to achieve their success?
- How has this person positively impacted society?
- What have you learned from this person’s journey?
- As a future business leader, what do you hope to accomplish that will positively impact society?
Here’s How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx. Use the subject line: 2018 Business Broker Network Scholarship.
- Send the file via e-mail to the email address listed in tehlink below
- Submission must also include confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID.
Scholarship Amount: $2,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: Submission must be received by midnight on September 1st, 2018