Who Can Apply: To be eligible an applicant must complete and submit an online application, complete the FAFSA and substantiate an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) up to $35,000 and not receiving the a Federal Pell Grant, the account owner must be a Colorado resident, be the owner or beneficiary of an eligible CollegeInvest 529 College Savings Account, have opened and maintained this account for at least two years, and have a minimum balance of $2,000 on May 16, 2016.
- The full name of the account owner of your CollegeInvest 529 college savings account.
- Your college savings account number.
- The date your CollegeInvest account was opened.
- From your Student Aid Report (SAR), the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number (refer to your account at fafsa.gov for this number).
- A copy of you SAR, saved in PDF format
Deadline: May 16, 2016
Learn More: CollegeInvest 529 Scholarship