Who Can Apply: You are eligible to be considered for the scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- You are the child of a single parent, or are a single parent yourself
- You will be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- You must submit a 500-word essay explaining how living in a single-parent household has affected your life
Deadline: May 31, 2018