Community Banks of Androscoggin County Scholarship (Deadline: February 27, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a part-time or full-time incoming freshman or transfer student from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, who is a resident of Androscoggin County pursuing his/her first baccalaureate degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major.
- Incoming freshman must have a B average from high school.
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- Recipient will be expected to participate in events and activities at Lewiston-Auburn College and represent the college in the community.
- Complete application.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay explaining: What will receipt of the scholarship do for you personally and what effect will it have on your contribution to society? Attach essay to application.
Deadline: February 27, 2015
Amount: $1,000.00 Renewable each year for a total of four years and $4,000.00