Who Can Apply: This scholarship was established at the University of Southern Maine in 2010 with initial pledges from Androscoggin Bank, Auburn Savings Bank and Mechanic Savings Bank to match gifts from the citizens of Androscoggin County. This scholarship will support students attending Lewiston-Auburn College.
- Must be a part-time or full-time incoming freshman or transfer student from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, who is a resident of Androscoggin County pursuing his/her first baccalaureate degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major.
- Incoming freshman must have a B average from high school.
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by the FAFSA.
- Recipient will be expected to participate in events and activities at Lewiston-Auburn College and represent the college in the community.
Submission: Complete the entire USM Undergraduate Application and the FAFSA.
Deadline: January 1, 2021