Who Can Apply: The Community Foundation of Miami Township (CFMT) was established in 1998 and has worked to make the Miami Township Community a better place to live, work and play. Some of the community improvement projects can be viewed at www.cfmt.info. Applicants must be graduating seniors from Miamisburg High School or West Carrollton High School and live in Miami Township.
- Be a graduating senior from Miamisburg High School or West Carrollton High School and reside in Miami Township
- Be accepted to a two-year, four-year, trade school or college or university
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 based upon a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to students who have a strong record of community service
Deadline: March 6, 2020