Who Can Apply: The Community Tennis Association is awarded to two students graduating from a Henderson County High School. It was started in 2018 by the Community Tennis Association and is intended to help a student that has participated in a varsity tennis program through their high school. The non-renewable scholarships will be for $1000 each, awarded for one year, and can be used to cover supplemental college tuition and/or fees.
- be a graduating senior from a public, private, or home school in Henderson County.
- have participated in a varsity tennis program through their high school.
- be accepted at a 2- or 4-year accredited college or university.
- demonstrate financial need.
- have a positive attitude toward peers and administration.
- be actively involved in extracurricular and volunteer activities.
maintain a full-course load (12 credits per semester) or get approval from the Foundation.
maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
provide the Foundation with information about their enrollment, grades and academic status in a timely manner.
Deadline: February 11, 2019