Who Can Apply: Any entrepreneur who is at least 18 years of age as of the start date of the Business Plan Contest (the “Contest”) and a United States citizen is eligible to participate. Persons who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and agreed to these Official Rules may participate in the Contest (“Participants”). To be eligible, the Participant (alternately, “you” or “your”) must meet the criteria described in these Official Rules and may not submit more than one idea. By entering the Contest, You are agreeing to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Send us your completed business plan executive summary. (Note: Your summary must be concise—no longer than one page.)
- Email your summary to [email protected] with the subject line “TCC Business Plan Submission – [Your Name]”
- To be considered, entries must include the following information: Participant’s first and last name, age, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and the source from where you learned about the Contest (e.g. SCORE, university or college you attend, etc). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015.
- All decisions made by The Company Corporation’s Judges are final and not subject to appeal.
- Before the prize is awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information has been submitted, the participant will be disqualified without notification.
- Only one unique entry per participant. If you have previously submitted a business plan for one of our Business Plan Contests, you may not submit the same business plan idea again unless it is substantially developed. Winners of previous Contests may not submit the same or similar business plan idea again.
- Punctuation, grammar, clarity and organization will be considered during the evaluation process, as well as the quality of the ideas.
- The winner will receive a one-time check payment in the amount of $1,000 U.S. dollars. The award check will be mailed to the address supplied with the winning application.
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Learn More: Company Corporation Scholarship