Who Can Apply: The scholarship award of $1500 is good for a period of one academic year. The scholarship will be paid directly to the school of the recipient’s choice upon confirmation that the student has enrolled. The scholarship may be used to cover the cost of tuition, books and required fees pertinent to their course of study.
1. Applicant must be diagnosed with a congenital or acquired chronic bleeding disorder and attended a hemophilia treatment center’s comprehensive clinic annually (including in the past year).
2. Applicant must have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or above.
3. Applicant must be enrolled or plan to enroll, as a full or part-time student, at an accredited vocational/trade school, technical school, junior college or a four-year college/university.
1. Completed application.
4. 2 Online Letters of Recommendation (obtain email addresses for each).
5. Healthcare provider confirmation email of visit(s) to a bleeding disorder treatment center (before applying, speak with your doctor to obtain their email address).
Deadline: April 1, 2016