Condie Nursing Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend an accredited nursing program in order to begin or advance their nursing career. Graduate students must be pursuing a degree in geriatric nursing.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019