Who Can Apply:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- An interest in technology or business preferred but not required.
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why are meaningful interactions important for customers?
- When a customer contacts a company, how can a company use that interaction to shape the customer’s view of the company and their loyalty to it?
- Where do you see communication technology headed and how can we use technology to create better connections?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
Deadline: January 2, 2019
Learn More: https://www.connectfirst.com/scholarship