Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student.
- Reside in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in wildlife.
- Have a PA CID number.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students associated with Conservation Officers of Pennsylvania (COPA), the PA Game Commission or the PA Fish and Boat Commission.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you. One must be outdoor related.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of your PA CID number.
Deadline: March 31, 2018