Console & Hollawell Legal Scholarship (Deadline: July 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be currently pursuing a law related degree
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Be a US citizen
- Unofficial Transcript
As the preliminary screening takes place, an unofficial transcript from your most recent schooling is required. If our team decides that you may be a potential winner, you will be contacted and asked to mail or electronically send an official, unopened transcript to ultimately prove the provided information on the unofficial transcript was correct, and you meet all of the requirements. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- Current Proof of Enrollment
Examples: Enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, etc.
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words
Tell us about yourself! Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, a relevant picture, or anything that you feel would make yourself stand out to us.
- Short Survey
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about ONE of the following:
- How will you make an impact on society once you earn your degree?
- If you had the power to change a law: which would it be and why?
- A defining moment in your life that made you want to pursue a law related career
- A recent publicized verdict, settlement, or case in the news that you think was unfairly solved or portrayed. How would you have changed it?
Deadline: July 15, 2016
Learn More: Console & Hollawell Legal Scholarship