Who Can Apply:
- Be an enrolled tribal member.
- Plan to work with a tribe or nation in the field of Education or Social Service. Career goals should involve working with Native Americans.
- Be accepted in, or already attend an accredited college or university, enrolled in an undergraduate program and preferably entering or in his/her Junior year.
- Maintain a 3.0 average and carry at least 10 (ten) quarter hours or 8 (eight) semester hours. This allows for a work/study program and is required for consideration.
- A written statement of financial need and verification of current address.
- An official transcript of grades for the last 2 (two) semesters or last 3 (three) quarters of academic work.
Deadline: June 15, 2015