Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2015)
Who Can Apply: Scholarship candidates may be either undergraduate or graduate students; all applicants must strictly comply with the application process & fully meet all of the following requirements.
- Have already completed ONE YEAR of full-time college study; i.e., cannot be an incoming freshman
- Be currently enrolled full-time in college
- Have completed courses of study that reflect an emphasis on real estate, finance and/or business
- Have a GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 or higher
- Be a resident of Contra Costa County.
Submission: A 300 word essay stating your reasons for pursuing a career in real estate, finance and/or business.
Deadline: April 30, 2015
Learn More: Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship