Corban Gunn, Attorney at Law Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any college or graduate school in the United States.
- All applicants must be attending or plan on attending for their first year.
- As proof of your first-year status, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
- The current scholarship will be rewarded for the semester starting in Fall 2017.
- All applications for the current semester are due by August 1, 2017.
Submission: To apply, you’ll need to submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
“How can college students live safer lives?”
Deadline: August 1, 2017
Learn More: https://www.corbangunn.com/scholarship/