Who Can Apply:
- 3.0 GPA;
- Currently enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university;
- Survivor of leukemia or has an immediate family member affected by leukemia;
- Complete and submit essay and scholarship application;
- Submit unofficial transcript
Submission: Applicants must complete a 500 to 1,000-word essay on one of the following topics and submit it along with their application.
- How has your experience with leukemia influenced your career or academic aspirations?
- What character trait(s) did you attain or grow as a result of your experience with leukemia?
- How would you give hope and support to somebody recently diagnosed with leukemia?
Deadline: June 30, 2019