Cory Knecht Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: January 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Be a graduate in good standing from Crawfordsville High School by the end of June of the year in which the application is filed.
- Must have completed a minimum of ten (10) trimesters by the application deadline to be eligible to apply for the Cory Knecht Memorial Scholarship.
- Must have a minimum C or better average for seven semesters of high school.
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Indiana and have lived in Montgomery County, Indiana for the previous two years.
- Be accepted into and attend an accredited two-year or four-year public or private college or university.
- This scholarship is not intended for the student with the highest GPA but rather for the student with average grades who demonstrates motivation, character, ability and potential. Therefore, students must be ranked in the top one-half of his/her graduating class, but not among the top 10.
- 21st Century Scholar award winners are NOT eligible for this scholarship.
- Good character and excellent citizenship will be taken into consideration.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and potential for success in college.
- Be prepared to write an essay (500 word maximum)
- Be prepared to write a personal statement (500 word maximum)
Deadline: January 15, 2018