Who Can Apply:
- Be a Canadian or American resident.
- Be enrolled in an accredited institution in Canada or the United States (University or College).
- Be enrolled full-time in a software engineering, computer science, or other program relating to unified communications or telecommunications technology.
- By the application deadline, submit 500 to 1000 words that explain how you see collaborative software, voice, video, messaging and presence changing enterprise communications and collaboration over the next 5 years.
- Submit your grade transcript for your most recent school year/semester.
- Submit a proof of enrollment in your current institution.
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Learn More: CounterPath Scholarship Program