Who Can Apply:
- Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- This scholarship is for one academic school year
- The scholarship funds will be sent via check
- The scholarship is open to anyone actively enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Please submit a 1,000- to 1,500-word essay in Word doc format detailing how you believe our legal system could be used to improve our society, or changes that you would make to our legal system with the goal of improving our society.
- Please submit proof of enrollment in an accredited university, such as an acceptance letter.
- Include the following information with your essay and proof of enrollment:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Complete address
- Email address
- Statement of your current academic status
Deadline: December 31, 2018