Who Can Apply: The Creative Biolabs scholarship is open on a global basis. To be eligible to receive a scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Earn a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Completed application form.
- Copy of current transcript (official or unofficial).
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes, which should be totally original and grammatically right.
Deadline: September 15, 2020