Creative Diagnostics Fall 2017 Scholarship Program (Deadline: June 16, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a degree related to Science.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and postdoctoral students at an accredited college or university.
- All eligible candidates must reach a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Offer is open worldwide.
- Submit an essay in 600 words or more.
Introduce yourself and choose one of the following topics to get started: Adaptive immunity, Autoimmunity, Cytokines, Immunological disorders, Infectious diseases, Inflammation, Innate immunity, Plant immunology, Signal transduction, Tumor immunology and Vaccines. Be sure to include your personal thoughts.
- Candidates also need to submit a transcript of records (unofficial or official).
Deadline: June 16, 2017