Who Can Apply: To provide scholarships for postgraduate college students from Preston and Tucker Counties, West Virginia, and Garrett County, Maryland.
- To be awarded to post-graduate college students from Tucker and Preston Counties in West Virginia and Garrett County, MD.
- The individual or individuals must be working towards a master’s, doctorate or professional degree.
- Any individual may apply each year as financial need arises; non-discriminatory distribution.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students upon the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee and the approval of the TCF Board of Directors.
- The award decision is to be based upon the expression of applicant interest in pursuing professional work in the area from where applications are drawn.
- The funds initiators request, when possible, the Scholarship Committee considers the applicants need.
- The Board may use applications and point structure in picking a recipient.
Deadline: April 5, 2019