Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student.
• Declare an interest in pursuing a career in an area of science, including engineering or research but excluding medicine.
• Demonstrate excellence in an area of science.
Submission: Submit a research paper or project, special internship or employment references that document your experience and knowledge.
Deadline: February 8, 2019