Critical Need Scholarship (Deadline: June 5, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be full-time employees of a Delaware public or charter school who teach on a valid Emergency Certificate in a critical need area as defined by the Delaware Department of Education.
- Districts and charter schools will reimburse teachers for all or part of tuition and registration fees paid for up to three credits/term (fall and spring) of coursework that will enable them to achieve Standard Certification, within program funding limitations.
- Recipients must complete course with a 2.0 GPA or higher on 4.0 scale (“C” or higher).
- Delaware residency is not required.
- Recipients can attend any regionally accredited college.
Submission: Teachers must apply through the school district or charter school where they are employed. School districts and charter schools must submit a Critical Need Reimbursement Request with required documentation for each applicant.
Deadline: June 5, 2015
Learn More: Critical Need Scholarship