Who Can Apply: The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduates of Cristo Rey Kansas City High School who plan to continue their education at Rockhurst University.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduating senior or previous graduate of Cristo Rey Kansas City High School;
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Have been accepted into and enrolled in Rockhurst University as a full-time undergraduate student for the upcoming academic year;
- Entering college freshman are required to reside on campus; and
- Plan to perform at least 10 hours of community service per year at Rockhurst University, as documented by the Rockhurst University Office of Service Learning.
Strong preference may be given to entering college sophomores that will reside on campus. Preference may be given to students demonstrating financial need. Consideration may also be given to the applicant’s involvement in extracurricular activities in school or in the community.
Submission: In 500 words or less, please share why you have selected to attend Rockhurst University instead of another college or university.
Deadline: April 2, 2020